Constantine Ventures, Inc. is a consulting firm dedicated to helping your CEOs, executives and financial professionals address your businesses.
We were work side by side with your team to assist in
- identifying critical issues,
- constructing implementation plans
- working with your team to implement the recommendations, and
- continually monitoring the success of the implementations
John Kokulis, president and founder of Constantine Ventures, has over 20 years of experience building and managing successful businesses. His experience includes:
- Deputy Assistant Secretary Of Defense For Health Budgets and Financial Policy, responsible for the $40 Billion annual budget of the Military Health System.
- CFO of leading companies such as Unitrode Corporation (NYSE listed and sold to Texas Instruments); IntelliSense Corporation (sold to Corning); and Allegro MicroSystems, Inc.
- Independent consultant to large corporations and small business start-ups
- Supporter of entrepreneurship programs at local universities and business schools
His extensive experience developing and implementing business plans, assisting companies in securing financing, driving business expansion through goals and objectives, devising financial restructuring models, and managing companies through transitions has enabled a wide range of businesses to significantly increase sales, productivity and customer satisfaction. In addition, he has assisted numerous companies in preparing for IPO or M&A events.